Tuesday, July 13th, 2021 | 14:00 - 15:15 (CEST)
Join us for a virtual workshop on Advanced 3D Optical Roughness Metrology featuring Bruker’s NPFLEX 3D Optical Profilometer. The NPFLEX enables non-contact, 3D surface characterization of large industrial parts, orthopaedic medical implants and samples with complex geometries.
Highlights of the workshop will include:
- 3D measurement of roughness and shape, from the sub-nanometer to micron scale
- How to measure large industrial parts and samples with complex geometries and a volume of up to 300x300x300mm3
- How to measure inside a cylinder
- Performing roughness measurements with white light interferometry (WLI)
Applications for the NPFLEX system include quantification of wear and corrosion as well as measurements on:
- Aerospace, automotive and precision machining components
- Additive manufacturing
- Gears, dynamic bearings and seals
- Turbine blade Camshafts
- Hip, spine and femoral Implants
Please download the program flyer for details.