January 13th, 2021 | 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM CET
Join us for the first Bruker User Meeting in 2021. We have an impressive panel of speakers lined up who will share insights into their work with us. Two sessions, each with a different focus, will include talks and demos on state-of-the-art BioAFM instruments live from our laboratories in Berlin.
Session 1: Mechanobiology
Session 2: Single Molecules & High Speed AFM
- Dr Alba Diz-Muñoz, EMBL, Heidelberg, Germany
- Dr Lewis Francis, University of Swansea, UK
- Dr Nic Mullin, University of Sheffield, UK
- Dr Emilio González-Ramírez, BIOFISIKA Institute, Bilbao, Spain
- Dr Alex Dazzi, University Paris, France
Live Demos with our BioAFM applications scientists
- New BioAFM Cell Mechanics Capabilities on the NanoWizard® 4 XP
- High Speed Imaging of Single Molecules on the new NanoRacer® HS-AFM
Meet your local team
Talk to your local Bruker Team in 3 different languages: French, German and English.
Win prizes in interactive games
Live Q&A sessions
Please download the Program Flyer for details and the talk abstracts.